Friday, May 2, 2014

{A Layout} Lucky us and LGS featured artist.



Hi there:
Happy Friday.
So happy to show another layout I created for the Let's Get Sketchy April week 4 challenge.
Here is my take on using Simple Stories A Charmed Life collection. Super lovely and fun collection to play with.

 
{A Layout} Lucky us

And last but not the least, I am the FEATURED ARTIST in the Let's Get Inspired magazine brought to you by Let's Get Sketchy Issue 3. Hooray!! Super Super happy about this when I was asked by awesome Brenshevia. Such a great new experience. And I love every single opportunity for me to continue with my passion.

You can download the magazine HERE.

Thanks all. :)





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO! thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so awesome YuNing!! I really love what you did with the Simple Stories! And BIG Congrats on your LGS magazine feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. Thanks for playing at LGS. Congrats on the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout, love your choice of colours and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats and way to go!!! wonderful work and LOVE your page!!! sooo glad you played along at LGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page! thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete